Yong J. An
Texas best lawyers | Attorney at Law
Seeking the best possible legal representation should be your key priority. You need to be represented by an attorney who is knowledgeable about the criminal justice system and can present evidentiary strategies to minimize the consequence of your criminal charge(s). Yong J. An is an experienced attorney in the Texas best lawyers who know the system and how to make it work in your favor.
Over 12 Years of Federal and State Prosecutor Experience:
- Assistant Attorney General for U.S. Virgin Islands.
(State Criminal Prosecutor – 3 years)
- Assistant U.S. Attorney for U.S. Department of Justice in Houston.
(Federal Criminal Prosecutor – 9 years).
- Police: Worked closely with local police in prosecuting hundreds of traffic, juvenile, and misdemeanor offenses.
- FBI: Worked with the FBI, U.S. Secret Service, and other federal agencies in prosecuting numerous federal crimes.
- Licensed to practice in Texas, and Pennsylvania.